Horsforth Museum at the bottom of Horsforth Town St. Run by a team of volunteers. New volunteers are always welcome. The museum is open to the public weekends from the last Saturday in March to the last sunday in November. Exhibitions 2018/19 History of Education and Textiles in Horsforth. WW1 &WW2 email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Black Bull Pub is still open. It was originaly built as a cottage around 1654 when permission was originaly given to John Thompson. Altered sold and extended over the years eventualy opened as a beerhouse in 1758 by John Lapish. This picture around 1910 when Emmie L Somers was the landlady could this be her in the spotted frock?