Horsforth Museum at the bottom of Horsforth Town St. Run by a team of volunteers. New volunteers are always welcome. The museum is open to the public weekends from the last Saturday in March to the last sunday in November. Exhibitions 2018/19 History of Education and Textiles in Horsforth. WW1 &WW2 email firstname.lastname@example.org
It was thought the Crown in was in the Tanhouse Hill area Woodside. Here we have the census of Horsforth Town Street 1861 where the ale house was firts run by John Law then by his son Willaim Law. Both were listed as beer sellers and Quarry owners/stone merchants. John born 1795 died 1852 regestered in the Bell Chapel records.