Horsforth Museum at the bottom of Horsforth Town St. Run by a team of volunteers. New volunteers are always welcome. The museum is open to the public weekends from the last Saturday in March to the last sunday in November. Exhibitions 2018/19 History of Education and Textiles in Horsforth. WW1 &WW2 email firstname.lastname@example.org
Crown Inn and Horsforth Libral Club Town St Horsforth
The Crown Inn was run by William Law in 1861 on the census with his family. Later it became the Libral Club and was situated where the St Margarets School car park is on Town street where the Farmers Mrket is held.